Sunday 29 November 2009

A Favor

Please go here.

I think you'll find intelligent solid commentary.

If you agree then go here and vote for the
MEI Editor's Blog

Two reasons:
  1. First and most importantly that blog deserves a vote for its content.  Solid and insightful.
  2. Second, whenever, he mentions my site, my hit numbers go way up.  I figure if he wins an award and then mentions Suq Al Mal my numbers will go up even further.  Afterall, this is  Suq Al Mal.  If you're looking for a qird hassan, you're at the wrong site.

2 comments:

Michael Collins Dunn said...

I think the nomination period is actually past at this point, but if I make it into the finalist category (sometime in December) I'll let you know so you can plug me some more. Thanks for the lavish praise.

Michael Dunn

Abu 'Arqala said...

Praise, yes.

Well deserved praise.

Lavish, no.